Monday, April 29, 2024

MSU programs rank high with U.S. News & World Report

Fifteen of MSU’s graduate programs made top-10 lists in U.S. News & World Report’s 2010 edition of America’s Best Graduate Schools.

The rankings, which will be available April 28, include programs from MSU’s schools of business, criminology, education, history, medicine, nuclear physics, psychology and veterinary medicine.

Several programs, stemming from the Department of Psychology and the College of Education, led the nation with rankings of No. 1.

At No. 1 for the second year in a row was the Department of Psychology’s industrial and organizational psychology program. Also in its second year as No. 1 was the College of Education’s Rehabilitation counseling program.

Still ranked as second only to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is MSU’s supply chain/logistics program, part of the Eli Broad College of Business and the Eli Broad Graduate School of Management.

New to the list this year were MSU’s African history and rural medicine programs.
To view the rankings, visit U.S. News & World Report at http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools.

Share and discuss “MSU programs rank high with U.S. News & World Report” on social media.