Former Spartans to play charity soccer game

FanTape and Aire Serv of Mid Michigan will sponsor the first ever Kick for the House celebrity soccer match at 4 p.m. Saturday at Grand Ledge High School Football Stadium, 820 Spring St., in Grand Ledge.

Celebrity athletes participating include Jason Richardson, Charlie Bell, Javon Ringer, Erik Coleman, Jehuu Caulcrick, Eric Smith and Marquice Cole, among others.

All proceeds from the match will benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Mid-Michigan. The Ronald McDonald House of Mid-Michigan provides a home away from home for families who have a child being hospitalized or receiving treatment at Lansing-area hospitals and clinics.

Admission to Kick for the House is $5. VIP tickets are available for $30 each or $50 for a pair and includes a sideline pass and access to an after party with the celebrity athletes.

Pre-sale of tickets will take place through the Capital Area Soccer League office and tickets also will be available on the day of the match.

For more information or to purchase tickets to the event, contact Scott M. Dane at (517) 580-4241.

Share and discuss “Former Spartans to play charity soccer game” on social media.